ADVANCE THREAT ASSESSMENT TRAINING
Learn how to stay safe with a comprehensive understanding of the best practice procedures in behavioural threat assessments.
ADVANCE THREAT ASSESSMENT TRAINING – COURSE OVERVIEW
Throughout this course, our experts will discuss the most exceptional ideas for anticipating vicious conduct as well as connecting each instructional block to real situations and cases. The preparation content in this course also incorporates round table discussions, where participants and trainers will investigate every situation and the alternatives accessible at every ‘choice point’ en route.
ADVANCE THREAT ASSESSMENT TRAINING – COURSE DURATION
The Advance Threat Assessment Training course is run over a full day.
If you require a different delivery arrangement, please contact us to discuss this further.
ADVANCE THREAT ASSESSMENT TRAINING – COURSE BENEFITS
By the end of the training course, participants will be better prepared and able to –
- Assess key behavioural, emotional and biological differences between different forms of violence.
- Gain an understanding of recognising different threat indicators.
- Demonstrate skills to use in threat management and intervention both physically, orally and in writing.
- Report incidents and near misses in an effective and professional manner.
ADVANCE THREAT ASSESSMENT TRAINING – CONTENT
The Advance Threat Assessment Training content is tailored to your organisation and we will discuss your requirement with you prior to the training event.
It includes –
- Identifying key behavioural, emotional and biological differences between different forms of violence.
- Distinguishing between the key elements of an effective threat assessment model versus risk assessment model.
- Identifying and assessing threat indicators – specific behaviours which may signal a person is carrying a weapon, trying to avoid detection, or is a threat.
- How to identify warning behaviours.
- Identifying relevant cultural and ethnic factors in threat assessment and management.
- How to distinguish between key elements for threat assessment across context, such as stalking and workplace settings.
- Learning the skills to develop strategies of how to orally and in writing communicate with referral source and follow-up for long planning/management.
Prices start at £59(+VAT) per delegate.
Advance Threat assessment for staff
Updated on 2019-10-03T14:06:47+00:00, by .