PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID TRAINING
Learn how to identify and treat a number of common childhood illnesses and gain an understanding how and when to activate the emergency services
PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID TRAINING – COURSE OVERVIEW
This course will equip all participants working within childcare with a sound knowledge and understanding of adult, child and baby first aid procedures.
PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID TRAINING – COURSE DURATION
The Paediatric First Aid Training course is covered over 12 hours. This is done as a blended learning option, where the participants would complete up to 6 hours of online learning and then complete a one day training session.
If you require a different delivery arrangement, please contact us to discuss this further.
PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID TRAINING – COURSE BENEFITS
By the end of the training course, participants will be better prepared and able to -
- Recognise childhood medical conditions.
- Have a comprehensive set of practical skills needed by first aiders in most situations.
- Carry out the correct emergency treatment required until medical professionals arrive to assist.
- All successful attendees will be awarded a certificate approved by the Health & Safety Executive (HSE).
- This certificate is valid for three years.
PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID TRAINING - CONTENT
The Paediatric First Aid Training content is tailored to your organisation and we will discuss your requirements with you prior to the training event.
It includes –
- First Aid in the Childcare Environment
- Primary Assessment
- Recovery Position
- Secondary Assessment
- CPR – Child & Baby
- Choking – Child & Baby
- Burns & Scalds
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Epilepsy & Seizures
DISCOVERY CALL WITH TOM
Find out everything you need to know in less than 10 minutes
This course will outline a simple, logical and legally robust framework in managing disruptive behaviour.
100% No Obligation Call!
Paediatric First Aid
Updated on 2019-07-11T11:20:43+00:00, by .