VERBAL INFLUENCER TRAINING
Learn how to stay safe and use an effective range of strategies to manage difficult situations with service users that could have been so easily avoided, with a little thought and diplomacy.
VERBAL INFLUENCER TRAINING – COURSE OVERVIEW
Dealing with challenging service users can all too quickly descend into an incident that could have been so easily been avoided, with a little thought and diplomacy. The course is highly participative by stimulating real working scenarios where conflict is prevalent. This course is designed around the issues employees have to deal with in their role. We develop scenarios and case studies from the needs analysis we conduct prior to the training. By the end of the training, participants will have the knowledge to communicate with anyone — in person, by phone or in writing.
VERBAL INFLUENCER TRAINING – COURSE DURATION
The Verbal Influencer Training course is run over a full day.
If you require a different delivery arrangement, please contact us to discuss this further.
VERBAL INFLUENCER TRAINING – COURSE BENEFITS
By the end of the training course, participants will be better prepared and able to –
- Use a range of skills to recognise warning and danger signs and use these to reduce and manage angry and aggressive behaviour.
- Have the ability to stay safe in crisis scenes.
- Be prepared when word-based strategies fail and finish an interaction in a better position than where it started.
- Reduce the need for physical interventions.
- Reduce the triggers of conflict and stress.
- Have the ability to conduct personal safety risk assessments.
- Reduces the organisation’s liability in a complaint situation.
VERBAL INFLUENCER TRAINING – CONTENT
The Verbal Influencer Training content is tailored to your organisation and we will discuss your requirement with you prior to the training event.
It includes –
What is Influencing?
- Different types of Influencing
- Dealing with the other point of view and seeing that they see.
- Blame vs Effect
Who are the stakeholders?
- As an influencer, how do you already influence them? What do they need to be influenced in?
- Who else needs to be influenced?
- Creating trust in other stakeholders.
- Personalities and social styles – those we may find difficult to influence or negotiate with.
Structuring and delivering the message
- How to keep to the point and stay focused.
- Active listening and responding to achieve a powerful conclusion.
- How to build a rapport and find common ground to build on.
DISCOVERY CALL WITH TOM
Find out everything you need to know in less than 10 minutes
This course will outline a simple, logical and legally robust framework in managing disruptive behaviour.
100% No Obligation Call!
Updated on 2019-07-11T10:05:51+00:00, by .